We are officially Bloggers!
Well, we have taken the plunge into the blog world (I should say I have taken the plunge because Mike didn't help me much). I have been having a blast putting it together, especially looking for background images. I think that my next venture may be digital scrapbooking. There is so much fun stuff out there, I had no idea. We do not have a child or a pet to pay tribute to so you just get the two of us.

I know it's not football season, nor does Mike currently have a goatee (although it doesn't look to bad :) ), this is us. Go Cougars!
My plan is to update this blog once a week with all the happenings of our lives/thoughts/etc. Hopefully we won't be too boring for you all. Feel free to leave comments. We would love to hear from ya' all.


7 comments:
Go Jazz! Go Cougars!
Love it! Love it! Love it! All I can say is you two are true cougars! Where did you get your paper at? It's so cute!
So fun Jodi. You guys look so cute. I think that we are taking Justin down to mom and dad's for his baptism. Not sure because of Bryce's schedule. We'll keep you posted. Love, The Kolt Clan
Jodi! Thanks for your comment. I'm so happy to see that you have a blog now, yay!
I had completely forgotten you were at the hospital with us! Thanks for yur sweet comment! I love your blog!
It's great to hear from you! Thanks for visiting our blog! You're blog is way cute!!! Where did you get that background? Anyway, glad to hear you're doing well.
For all those who want to know where I got my background from...I got it off the shabbyprincess website. It is a freebie called festival.
Post a Comment