Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Good Times

Last week one of my Dixie "roommates" (we technically never lived together) Lexi came in town. She and her mom were going to St. George for the weekend. We went to lunch at one of my favorite restaurants Los Hermanos. Yes Mike and I have the shirts so we get a free






specialty drink every time we go. Definitely worth the money!!! It was so much fun to get together and reminisce over the good ol' days. I haven't seen her in forever since she got married and decided to move to New Mexico. I hope you had a great time in St. George Lexi!


Here is the whole lunch gang Kari, Lexi, Cheyanne, Me.
Other than that our life has been pretty uneventful. We did watch Shrek last weekend. It was cute. We have both been busy with work and trying to get sleep. Working nights has gotten me all confused of when to sleep.
Hope all the Dad's had a wonderful fathers day!

4 comments:

Lexi said...

Jodi~ I had such a blast seeing you..I think I'll be back up there in August. Maybe we can do it again!!!

Brooke said...

That's fun you got to hang out with old roomates. I didn't know you went to Dixie? That's awesome!

Anonymous said...

Hey Jodi, I haven't seen you update in a few days so that means you must be very busy or very sleepy. We just started our first blog too! I got the idea from you. You can see us at www.chrisandclarissa.blogspot.com I'm so glad you got to spend some time with all your old roomies we high school ladies need to get together soon for a girls night as well! ~Clarissa

Christy said...

Jodi! It's me....your old roomate! I miss you and Lexi! It sounds like you guys had a ton of fun!