Thursday, November 22, 2007

Thankful

With thanksgiving in the air I thought I would take a moment to express my gratitude for all the many blessings we enjoy. What a wonderful time of year. I am so thankful for my honey who is so good to me. I can't imagine not having my best friend there to talk to, laugh with, cry with, and just be with. He is so good to me, even though I don't always seem to appreciate all that he does I truly am thankful for him. What a blessing family is! I am so thankful for family. I am so glad I have the knowledge that families are forever because I love my family too much! I am thankful for all of the different personalities and strengths different family members have. It makes life so exciting and enjoyable. I am thankful for Mikes family and how loving they have been to welcome me into their lives. I am thankful that we were able to spend thanksgiving with Mike's family down in Virgin. I am thankful for grandparents! I haven't had both a grandma and grandpa for a few years and am so grateful for Mike's grandparents who are so loving and kind to me. I am thankful to feel apart of this family. I am thankful for all the hard work they put into a wonderful thanksgiving meal. I am thankful for good health. We sometimes get stuck in the hustle and bustle of life and forget how precious and wonderful it is to have good health. I am grateful for the good health of those I love and care about. I am thankful for all the many service men and women and the sacrifices they make so that I can enjoy the freedoms that I have. I am especially grateful for my two brothers who willingly serve this country. I am grateful that they are both safe. I am thankful for the gospel in my life. I love being a member of this church and am so grateful for the knowledge that I have of what the plan for me is. I am thankful for my Savior, for the wonderful example he is and for the great sacrifice he made for me. I am thankful for prayer. For a means to talk with our Father in Heaven. I am thankful for the holiday season and for the focus on family and being together. I could continue to go on. I am thankful for the time I have to reflect on what I am thankful for and for all the blessing I have! HAPPY THANKSGIVNG!

No comments: