Friday, August 6, 2010

Family Fun

Every year we get together as a family and spend a day or a few days enjoying each other's company. This year it was my sister Michele's turn to plan the event. Since she lives in Vernal she had us all come out there for some yummy food and a good time at the lake.

We hung out at the beach...
Enjoyed chilling on the boat...
And of course we had to play a little...
The surf board was definitely the toy of choice this year. We did get the ski's and the knee board out as well. Britnee did awesome and tried everything and got up on everything. Way to go Brit! Of course Kamryn amazed us with his slalom skills. And Wyatt almost had the 360 on the surf board. It took me a while to figure out how to get up on the surf board this year but eventually I got it. I'm sure it was due to the expanding belly of mine and not my lack of skill.


We had a great time and can't wait till next year. Thanks Michele for putting it all together and for making the fabulous collage of pictures for me to steal off your blog!
Signature 2

2 comments:

Megan said...

Sounds like fun. I am a little scared for you on the surf board though - I glad you didn't crash ;)

Michele and Wyatt said...

Your blog looks so familiar! Very cute though. It was a fun weekend. I'm glad everyone came out.