Crayon Box
Halloween this year wasn't quite the same as usual. First of all I had to work that night...which meant I slept all day. Then I didn't get my moms famous cinnamon rolls or any chili, since she is in Arkansas. Lastly I couldn't talk Mike into dressing up if I wasn't going to be here with him.
The day turned out to be better than I thought.
I was really wanting some cinnamon rolls so when I woke up I put in some of the Rhodes rolls ones in the oven. To my surprise when Mike got off work he brought home two packages from the store. Needless to say we ended up with PLENTY of cinnamon rolls for the two of us.
I had been trying to put my costume together for work for the last couple of days. We had to wear scrubs and figure something out with that in mind. Since we work in a nursery we thought about doing nursery rhymes but that seemed too difficult to work out...so we ended up all being crayola crayons! This is our attempt to look like a crayon box.
We had a great time that night. I do have to say that I missed seeing all the cute costumes but I did get to see one cute pebbles! One of our NICU baby's mom had made her the tiniest pebbles costume and she was SO dang cute!
I hope everyone Had a Great Halloween


2 comments:
Cute! I like the crayons!
So hello, we LOVE cinnimon rolls! Next time you have 3 dozen let the words "brooke" and "blake" come to mind and we'll be there in a heartbeat! Those sound so yummy! So are you coming to the card party, I won't be there because I'm getting Blake from the airport that night. But you can totally go or just bring your calendars to me sometime before the 15th. Also, I read about P.V. in Mexico--that sounded like quite the adventure, I'm so glad you did that. And I agree with you, the food is sooooooo good on Royal Carib.
Post a Comment