I haven't forgotten
Ok...so for all of you who thought I forgot how to blog...well I haven't and I thought I would post an update. So...yes it has been like 3 months since I posted something (besides mikes birthday) My sister Melanie posted a february update and thought that was hard. I think mine might be a little harder. (warning...this is a little long)
NOVEMBER:
I turned 25 in november and even though I am clearly aware that it is not that old, I was feeling old. Mike was awsome and took the day off to be with me. We went to lunch and to twilight. He also got me this amazing mirrow to put in our new home.
DECEMBER:
Christmas we spe
nt with family. I always love watching the nativity with all the nieces and nephews. They are so cute. I had to work Christmas this year, so we spent Christmas eve with the Wade family, playing games and eating yummy soup and donuts!
Mike and I celebrated our 5 year anniversary. Crazy how time flies. It doesn't seem like we have been married that long...We have had a great 5 years and hope for more great ones to come.



JANUARY:
My aunt Patsy passed away and my parents and siblings all went to texas for the funeral. I don't think it h
as just been my parents and us kids for a long time. In fact I don't know if I remember a Texas trip where spouses didn't come too. We all piled in a van and joked about how we should probably do a head count to make sure we all were there. It was nice to see our texas family. We always have such a good time when we go down there. We didn't make it to the Alamo this trip but we did go to the Alamo Cafe and get some yummy mexican food. Mexican food is better in Texas. We also went down the river walk and did a little shopping.
FEBRUARY:
Mike and I hosted a Murder Mystery dinner party. We had a lot of fun dressing up in 20's fashion and eating yummy food. This time I was not the murderer...not that my character didn't try. We hope everyone else had as much fun as we did.
That brings us to March...whew I am caught up. Now I can take another 3 month break....just kidding.
That brings us to March...whew I am caught up. Now I can take another 3 month break....just kidding.


2 comments:
If you post more regularly it's not quite so hard. I'm glad that you got us all updated. Looks like your murder mystery party was fun. I'm glad it finally worked out for you.
So you have a blog and I am linked! Wahoo for that. Now I finally know someone around here who blogs - be careful I harass if it has been a while between up dates. I looked for you at church on Sunday because I remembered more random Dixie stuff I need to ask you! Cute blog by the way.
Post a Comment