LAX-ing it
Last week Mike and I stayed at my sisters with her girls, Shalece & Shaelyn, while the rest of the family was in sunny St. George. Shalece and Shae play Lacrosse for the high school team and had a tournament Frida
y and Saturday. Friday I took them and watched their games...and got sunburned in the process. I think I am finally figuring out what it going on on the field. Shalece plays defense and Shaelyn playes offense. They played some tough teams but did a great job and improved in every game. It was a lot of fun to watch and they looked like they had a lot of fun playing. I even got to know some of the other girls names so I could cheer for them. I'm excited the season is just beginning so I can go watch more of their games.


4 comments:
I really want to see those girls play. I plan to go to their game the Friday before Easter. I think we will come out for the whole weekend, Maybe even Thursday (we don't have school). Anyway, we need to plan some sister time.
Lacrosse is the best!!!! :D If you have any questions I can let you know what's going on lol
Dad is just as good of a babysitter as Kamryn. One day I had an interview with the bishop, so I left Kamryn home with the kids. When I got home (about 8:30) everyone was asleep except Sadie. Good thing she doesn't get into too much trouble.
We want more pictures of your cute house! Fun stuff!
Post a Comment