Something Is Wrong With This Picture
I was going to post about how I have flowers that are popping out in the front yard and how excited I am for spring...Instead I woke up this morning to this:
SNOW...EWW. Thats right it is April and it is snowing on my pretty flowers. I do not think snow and flowers should ever be in the same picture. That is just wrong. I have to say that I am so ready for the snow and cold weather to be done. I can't wait for spring to come...hopefully it will come soon. I hope all the snow doesn't kill my flowers. Not only was there snow on the ground but it has been SO windy that my roof now looks like this. Mike and his Dad were going to replace the shingles today but the snow may make that a little difficult.
Needless to say I am still hoping for the nice warm weather so I can enjoy my new found flowers. It is so fun to see all these flowers spring up from the ground when I didn't know they were there. Definately has been a much needed good surprise. So here is in hope for more sunny days.


2 comments:
I'm ready for Spring too, but my husband is loving the snow. He went snowmobiling today and there was more snow than there has been all year. There really is something wrong when the biggest storm of the year is in April. I'm with Shae, Utah has got to be bipolar.
It's true. Mother Nature has been cruel with the warm days followed by snow. It needs to end so I can get out of my house with my child! Luckily today was nice - hopefully it will stay that way :)
Post a Comment