Monday, April 27, 2009

Things That Make Me Happy

I haven't been the happiest of campers lately. I think there is a variety of reasons why..mostly I am so done with being patient. It also doesn't help that everyday I don't work it usually ends up raining when I would like to see the sun sometimes. I have been trying to think positive and find happiness in my gloominess. So I thought I would post all the things that have made my day during my gloomy mood. So here are the things that have made me happy in the last few weeks.

I have to say I think I have a little bit of a twilight obsession. I love checking twilighters.org to see all the new information about twilight. My sister came out for Easter and brought me these nice sweethearts. I have to say they definitely made my weekend. It is nice to know that I am being thought of and I am glad that every time my sisters see something twilight they think of me!

My favorite thing to do when I need a change of attitude or feel like I am getting stuck is to get a new hair do. I haven't changed my look quite as much as I did in high school but I will say anytime a girl needs a pick me up, a great new haircut and painted toenails is the way to go. Thanks Mindy for the cut...by the way I still owe you one.

Flower, Flowers, and Flowers. I am so glad that it is spring and flowers are popping out of the ground everywhere I go. It is so fun to see what was hiding in our front yard. I would just sit outside and enjoy the flowers all day if I could. I love it...especially when the sun is shining.


Mike got this swing for his birthday but I think it was really a joint gift because I love it. And yes it was actually very comfortable to sleep in. I love sitting out there at night and talking with my honey. It definitely is one of my favorite places to be.


For some reason I still can't put my finger on I absolutely love Halloween and dressing up. So...what better than Halloween in April. Mike and I went to a murder mystery party that was Halloween themed. Dressing up and playing with fake blood definitely makes me happy...weird I know. I got to be a psycho dentist. Thanks Lece for letting my borrow your clothes. I think my costume turned out great...and thanks for giving me drink ideas.





Last but definitely not least my family makes me happy. I love being with my family. We all got together for Easter and had an Easter egg hunt for the little ones. The kids are always so excited and have so much fun being with their cousins. My mom, sisters and I all went to lunch together at Zupas...my new favorite salad place. It was SOO Yummy. If anyone wants to go there and needs a lunch friend I am so there.









3 comments:

Megan said...

I really do enjoy your new hair cut - I need to change up my hairstyle. Considering I have had basically the same one for about 10 years now. Sad, I know. Sorry about the glum days. Everyone has them and they are no fun. Glad you found some things that cheer you up and that Edward was one of them ;)

Michele and Wyatt said...

Glad I could help cheer you up! I would like to go to Zupas with you again too. it was great. Next time I'm in town we will have to go. I hope that you don't have to be patient very much longer. I have been praying for you. Know that I love you and am here for you if you need anything. Love ya.

melanie h said...

We must be sisters because we have alot of the same things in common. Beautiful flowers in our yards, a swing to enjoy with our hubbies at night and family!! (not to mention zupa's close by). If only spring could just come to stay and we could enjoy the sunshine everyday!! I love your hair-- thanks for coming to the girls lacrosse game, they love having your support. Hang in there! Things have a way of working out but sometimes we do have to be patient. (never easy but worth it). Love Ya.