Packages
Friday morning I received this at my door step...
I love getting boxes at the door. This box looks all exciting like something good will be in it and this is what I got...
Yep, that's right lots of medications and needles to give them to me with. With all the hormone medication you would think they would send the girl some chocolate or something! Instead I just got a little pharmacy. Monday I started with all the hormone injections. Three shots a night into my tummy. I feel like I am becoming a pin cushion. I am not exactly sure what to expect but I am warning everyone that by the end of the week I may be CraZy! Or at least just needing some chocolate. Now we are just hoping that all the injections produce plenty good healthy eggs that they can suck out next week.
I thought I would add some Christmas pictures since I haven't yet. (yes I am a slacker but it's only mid January). When I was uploading pictures I realized I hadn't uploaded any Christmas yet.
We do a Koltermann family Christmas party every year with talents and music and all the grand kids dressed up for the nativity. We all sing Jingle bells and Rudolph the Red nosed Reindeer every year. The kids always fight over who gets wear the Rudolph nose and this year the lucky winner was Mike...I love how Sadie and Serena are looking at him. How cute is that. We couldn't get him to put on the antlers but I must say he was quite the hit!
Here is our nativity scene. Yes it is posed because we couldn't get all the kids looking the same direction any other way. The bigger kids think it is so fun to make themselves beards out of tolet paper. This year they were all trying to make it as long as possible. I think they did pretty good.

We do a Koltermann family Christmas party every year with talents and music and all the grand kids dressed up for the nativity. We all sing Jingle bells and Rudolph the Red nosed Reindeer every year. The kids always fight over who gets wear the Rudolph nose and this year the lucky winner was Mike...I love how Sadie and Serena are looking at him. How cute is that. We couldn't get him to put on the antlers but I must say he was quite the hit!



4 comments:
Wow, your own personal pharmacy is right. If you need some chocolate, you're welcome to come on over. I atleast have some chocolate chips on hand. Sometimes, it's enough to get you by. Great luck!!! I hope things go well. You're still in my thoughts and prayers.
Wow Jod....you're right that's alot of crap. You are a strong woman and I know you can totally handle it! We'll all love ya anyway if you do get crazy and I'll try to remember to have a choc. stash at work for those crazy moments!
Wow! I would say you would need some chocolate after that! I can't imagine how crazy I might get. I did one round of Clomid to get pregnant with Annabelle and everyone around me told me a I was a monster! lol. You guys are in our prayers.
Loved the Christmas pictures. The Rudolph one is awesome! :)
Jodi- I am praying that little package turns into another little package that will bring on more cravings then just chocolate! Good Luck! Kelly
Post a Comment