Wednesday, April 28, 2010

What not to do...

Since we had a few nice days last week I decided that I would do a little weeding in my flower garden. I love spring and love that my tulips and daffodils just show up! It's fabulous.



All was going well until I thought our sprinkler cord was a root growing and cut it in half. Yep that's right I cut our sprinkler cord in half on purpose. When I saw red and blue inside I realized I probably shouldn't have cut it. Luckily my Brother and Mike fixed it. Now we have some very interesting orange flowers growing in our flower garden.

When I was little I used to tell my mom that I was allergic to weeds so I couldn't help weed. I should have stuck with that.


Signature 2

3 comments:

Michele and Wyatt said...

You cut the sprinkler line on purpose so that Mike wouldn't let you weed anymore didn't you?

Haley said...

Too funny. Totally something I would do. I LOVE tulips. They're my fave and I think it has a lot to do with the fact that you just get to plant the bulb and then magically in 6 months or so, they just come up. It's great!

Megan said...

That is awesome. Just blame it on the pregnancy brain! Ross and I were discussing our love for tulips and daffodils. We are completely redoing our flower beds so hopefully we will have them for next year!