Tuesday, May 11, 2010

ITS A _________?

There are a few perks to being a nurse and knowing where the ultrasound machine is kept. I have gotten to see my baby multiple times. It has been so fun to see it grow. It's absolutely amazing how quickly they double in size the first few months. Despite my attempts to peak at my baby's gender it is still unknown if we are having a boy or girl. So far our baby is very good at sucking it's fingers and crossing it's legs. Hopefully it is just waiting for Mike to be with me and we will be able to find out if we are having a boy or girl at our ultrasound next week. So until then I have put a poll on the on the side of the blog for you to cast your votes. As long as the baby cooperates an answer will be coming soon!

Signature 2

3 comments:

Megan said...

Crossing it's legs? Being stubborn? Totally a girl ;) Haha. I am so excited for you guys to find out.

Eric & Nickie's Fam said...

Boy totally a boy!!

Michele and Wyatt said...

We feel bad that we are going to miss the party tomorrow, but we will all cast our votes.
Wyatt-boy
Michele-girl
Kamryn-wants a boy, but thinks it will be a girl
Derek-boy
Brynli-girl
Sadie-girl (she is pretty positive it's a girl)
Aubrey-I'm sure if Aubrey could vote she would vote girl. She needs a little friend.

BTW I loved your invitations. So cute!