Friday, November 14, 2008

Our House

Ok...so before I tell you about our new house, I have a question. I signed up on blogger a while ago..and since then you can see when people last updated their blog under their link. I was just wondering how I go about adding that to my blog???


As I said in my last post, Mike and I are in the process of buying a house. I am so excited! It is in Lehi so we aren't moving too far. It has 5 bedrooms and 2.5 baths. It is fully landscaped and finished which is a good thing. We will definately have plenty of space for the two of us and a few little ones.

Here are some pics.




Once we get all moved in I will post what we have done with the place.

6 comments:

the blogger said...

Did you figure this out from my blog? It is called a blog list. So you go to: Layout, Add a Gadget, Blog List and then it is just like a link list; you add the links, etc... NOT NOT link list; blog list.

Michele and Wyatt said...

It's pretty easy to change your blog list. You just have to input all of your blog addresses again. I just cut and pasted all of my info. It's quite handy.

I'm so excited about your house. I can't wait until it is yours and I can come and see it.

Clayton, Kelsie and Carter said...

Your house is awesome!!!!

Jessica said...

looks awesome! It is so fun to get to decorate your own house!

Lexi said...

Congrats on the new house. Josh and I just moved in to our new house and we love it. I am sure you will love yours too. Miss you girl! Oh and I hope you had a great birthday!

Kirsten and Eric said...

Holy crap, you got a house! That's awesome! And five bedrooms-- that's a big house.

Congratulations. I can't wait until we get one.