Tagged Again
I have been tagged by my Michele
10 years ago I...
1- Was in 9th grade
2- Only went to the Jr. High for Seminary
3- Went to the Chiropractors once a week
4- Religiously watched Days of our Lives and ER
5- Loved French Fries & Jamba Juice
5 things on today's "to do" list...
1- Pack
2- Pack some more
3- Get ready for work
4- Watch the BYU game
5- Laundry
5 snacks I enjoy...
1- ice cream
2- cheesecake
3- cinnamon rolls
4- Reeces
5- Grapes
5 things I would do if I were a millionaire...
1- pay my tithing and donate to charity.
2- Travel.
3- Buy new furniture
4- Put money away in savings.
5- Get a weekly Massage
5 places I have lived...
1-Lehi, UT
2-St.George, UT
3-Provo, UT
4-That’s All
5 jobs that I have had...
1-Thanksgiving Point Gardens
2-Timpanogos Cave Concessions
3-Lehi Legacy Center Registration Manager
4- Mom/Baby Nurse
5-NICU Nurse
5 people I tag...
1-Mom
2-Lexi
3-Karlee
4-Kaylene
5-Jessica D.


1 comment:
I think you should write a blog post about your job! I would love to hear about it. Also I'm pretty sure Bekah would too because she volunteers at the hospital but of course they stuck her in the gift shop but she would love to be with the babies... so I'm sure she'd love to hear about it too!
Post a Comment