The Five Love Languages
I took this quiz a few years ago back at BYU. A few things have changed places on the list but for the most part it is pretty much the same. Apparently I don't have one defined language...I like a little of everything.
I feel loved when...
| My Detailed Results: | |
|---|---|
| Acts of Service: | 7 |
| Words of Affirmation: | 7 |
| Physical Touch: | 7 |
| Quality Time: | 5 |
| Receiving Gifts: | 4 |
About this quiz
Unhappiness in relationships is often due to the fact that we speak different love languages. It can be helpful to know what language you speak and what language those around you speak.


2 comments:
I think I am the only person who has Receiving Gifts as #1! You are well-rounded I guess. Love your new hair!
Haircut I mean:)
Post a Comment