Monday, November 1, 2010

Fabulous Fall

Fall has always been my favorite season. I love everything about it. I love the changing leaves, the crisp air, jackets, apples, football, the list could go on and on. By far my new favorite thing about fall is Keyli. She has been such a joy. Some of her favorite things are:


  • sleeping (especailly in my bed)
  • taking baths (she has liked her bath from day 1..well I wasn't there for her first bath at the hospital but she has liked all the baths I give her)
  • her monkey mobile in the mornings
  • eating
  • having her toes painted (she probably really doesn't care but mom likes painting them)
  • most of all she loves being held...at all times
Love this picture even though she is crying



Go Cougars!Bath Time



Signature 2

4 comments:

Michele and Wyatt said...

She is just growing and changing and cute as can be. Wish I was closer to snuggle her. Love the baby toes.

Eric S. said...

It's never too early to get them dressed up in BYU gear.

Megan said...

Crying pictures can be some of my favorite. That sounds terrible, I know. But babies are just too cute. Especially Keyli. One day I will get to hold her! I swear!

Karlee and Micah said...

She is just such a doll. I must meet this little gal soon. I am out of school next week.... lunch date?